Trends: Pleated skirts, Neon and Geoometric Prints

I have held off on shopping for neon-colored clothing because I already have enough. Last neon piece I picked up was another neon orange satiny pair of pants and let me tell you, they're LOUD.
I've been planning a re-do on my wardrobe since spring is almost here and I've picked up a few trends that I like:

Geometric-print blouses:






Pleated Skirts: 


Neon *yay more neon*


Here's some cute little outfit ideas I conjured up:
Spring trends- summerlilacs @ blogspot.com

Bebe strapless dress
$78 - bebe.com

Mango sleeveless top
£23 - houseoffraser.co.uk

J Crew boat neck tee
$45 - jcrew.com

Equipment silk shirt
$329 - my-wardrobe.com

Skirt
$30 - gojane.com

Freda leather pants
£249 - matchesfashion.com

Yellow skirt
$68 - nastygal.com

Pleated chiffon skirt
$20 - allyfashion.com

Dorothy Perkins cotton pants
$39 - dorothyperkins.com

High heel shoes
$32 - gojane.com

Anna Beck handcrafted earrings
$298 - nordstrom.com

Kate Spade resin necklace
$148 - piperlime.gap.com

Kate Spade vintage jewelry
$98 - nordstrom.com

Betsey Johnson pendant necklace
$45 - piperlime.gap.com

Roberta Chiarella post earrings
$68 - maxandchloe.com


4 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting! I love your sense of fashion and I followed you (: x

    maybe you could follow me back?
    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow i love pleated skirt, that neon color look really stand out. I should buy somee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the geometric print designs, so appropriate for work! :)

    ke
    http://blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the accessories there, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin