Neon Spring


It'll be here soon...well kind of. However, that doesn't matter to me. All the stores are breaking out the bright colors, neon and spring tones and hues. I'm loving it.

Some tips to make them wearable to the office and more conservative environments:
  • Pair brights blouses with neutral bottoms
  • Wear a cardigan over it
  • Belt it!
  • Wear a classic wedge
Below are some ideas to get your started:


3 comments:

  1. this spring is going to be really colorful, I'm planning to make colorful collection too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors. I love wide-leg pants. I can be trendy without even trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this weekend wasn't too bad, I took some photos in a T-shirt ;) Can't wait till spring time, I am buying so much pastel color blouses like the one above!

    Hope you had a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin