Outfit of the Day (11/8/11)


 

 Top: Rave
Belt: BCBG Max Azria
Skirt:  Old Navy
Peacock bracelet: Ebay
Shoes: Bakers

If you like this outfit, please vote for me over at color brigade I'm #20


38 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous. I like it. Following you, follow back!

    zolicious

    http://zolicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Gucci-esque! Effortless, floaty - love it :) Thanks for letting me know you moved :) xxx why did you decide to go for blogspot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit - love the colours - thanks for your comment yes happy to follow each other x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous color blocking going on here with the jewel tones!

    xoxo
    molliee
    http://mstwirlyskirts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great outfit - I love those 2 colors together - thanks for stopping by - following you now - follow back?

    http://jerseyblogess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colors, and pretty nice outfit dear <3

    nice blog btw, i'm following you now!
    hope you Follow me back :)
    Thanks in advance!

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely color combo and wicked cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colors are stunning together. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! i really love your top. perfect outfit :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your skirt! new follower!
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroudnlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great skirt!!! Do you want to follow each other? =)


    Momo,
    Let me dream

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colorblock combo. Those two colors are beautiful!

    Jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing look, dear!! Following you now!!

    Can you follow me back too?)))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shoes on the top of your blog! I'm following your blog!, Feel free to follow me back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Attractive colors. Very nice. Like to follow each other? Let me know and will follow you right back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice blog...followed via google friend connect....i hope u follow back...

    ReplyDelete
  20. this bracelet is so sweet!<3
    I like your blog :) I'll follow you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your outfit. The ruffle top is so pretty.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! you look gorgeous. I love the ruffle top and the color combination.
    I'm following you. I would be flattered if you could follow me back :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  23. Honey thanks for the sweet comment. Welcome to blogging. Love this outfit. Next time use littlw more lightening in the room. It will appear much brighter. Just saying. I'm a new follower. Hope u follow me back.

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    Kisses. And stay in touch honey

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the bright colors and the amount of shiny fabrics you're wearing. Very luxe.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the colour block! Thanks for following me dear! I´m following you through here and bloglovin. Do follow me through bloglovin as well if you like my blog :)

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great color combo! Thanks for dropping by! I am following, please follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  27. totally love the colour combination in your outfit!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning colour combo!
    Following you via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous and so elegante this look**

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely post - really like the colour combination.
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh! I like the two colors together! Nice choice! Thank you for your visit on my blog :)!
    xoxo
    Giorgia
    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I absolutely love the two colors you put together in that post. <3 It suits your gorgeous face and posture well.

    What Sash Said.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin