Nail painting essentials


 I keep venturing into Sephora, which I know I shouldn't because I always end up buying something!
While I was getting my free nail polish painting for the day, I tried out a few products. I looked over and saw this: 






Nail Color Quick dry Spray $12

Now I can tell you, I've tried a lot of nail polish dryers but not like this one...so magical! within 2 minutes it was already hardening. The smell was not strong, it actually smells nice.









3 in 1 base, top and strengthener $14

Talk about smooth! This went perfectly over my nails. When I applied the nail polish it looked so pretty! The only draw back of this is the price, if you are like me and like to buy a lot of nail polishes it starts to add up a lot.



   




Nail polish corrector pen $6

This is such a god-send, to make sure you have the best mani-pedi you need to have it at hand. Each time I do my right hand it's torture, no matter how many times I've done it. Did a little polish slip out of bounds, no problem! this will make it perfect! The only draw back I saw was the pigment from the nail polish stayed on the tip, so overtime I don't know if it'll be a problem and the corrector pen will be less effective because of the clunk on it.











Nail polish remover $9.50
This nail  polish remover makes it disappear with just one dip, literally. A must have might I say.  No more rubbing off your cuticle lol. The con is that just like any other remover it strips your nail, the cuticles dry up and so you must moisturize.












2 comments:

  1. What great products! I could use all of them. My skill at this is so bad that I always make a mess, haven't been sure how to fix it, and half the time I ruin my nails by touching something before the polish dries. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I have to get my hands on the 3 on 1. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin