Continuing on my organization spree to complete my resolutions I found these jewelery holders:
aren't they cute?
and now for the haul, my dear SO got me some eyeshadows that I have have been stalking for a while now:
the Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome eye shadows (running at $15 each) he bought me 5 in the following colors:
Bronze Brilliance 15 (copper)
Emerald Facet 25 (golden teal)
Saphire Shine 30 (royal blue)
Purple Prisma 40 (lilac)
Burgundy Gem 45 (dark plum)
Now $15 for a Sephora brand eyeshadow is not really something I do, however, these shadows blend so amazingly well that I am hooked! They are well pigmented and have a nice shimmer to them that is simply amazing. I hope to get the other five soon, before they are gone : O
Also picked up for my first time cream eyeliner, I love using pencils but now I am hooked on cream liners.
Sephora waterproof smoky cream liner ($10)
Headed over to MAC for a brush: #266 small angled brush ($19.50)
and another refill pan shadow in cranberry ($11.50 each) for the 15 MAC shadow palette I started earlier.
and now for the haul, my dear SO got me some eyeshadows that I have have been stalking for a while now:
the Sephora Collection Prisma Chrome eye shadows (running at $15 each) he bought me 5 in the following colors:
Bronze Brilliance 15 (copper)
Emerald Facet 25 (golden teal)
Saphire Shine 30 (royal blue)
Purple Prisma 40 (lilac)
Burgundy Gem 45 (dark plum)

Now $15 for a Sephora brand eyeshadow is not really something I do, however, these shadows blend so amazingly well that I am hooked! They are well pigmented and have a nice shimmer to them that is simply amazing. I hope to get the other five soon, before they are gone : O
Also picked up for my first time cream eyeliner, I love using pencils but now I am hooked on cream liners.
Sephora waterproof smoky cream liner ($10)

Headed over to MAC for a brush: #266 small angled brush ($19.50)

and another refill pan shadow in cranberry ($11.50 each) for the 15 MAC shadow palette I started earlier.
On my lust list, I've seen a few things I would love to pick up hopefully soon:
Lancome's Glamour eyes ($59.60)

Mac Paint pot in Rubenesque ($17.50)

Urban Decay's Eyeshadow primer potion ($19)

I might be posting some reviews as well soon. Hope you are all well!



love all the products...cant believe michelle phan is on lacombe thing..she is a youtube guru!
ReplyDeletexo Nav
http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/
Can't wait to see your review :)
ReplyDeleteI never purchase anything from sephora or mac though, lol >.<
Great picks! Love the colors of the palettes.
ReplyDeleteHope you had great a New Year!
great gets! i've tried my sis' urban decay primer and liked it a lot. i also love mac shadows which i love love. some of the sephora brand stuff is good, though often times i find they don't have as much pigment as i'd like.
ReplyDeletehttp://spinning-threads.blogspot.com