Jaz day!

Quick post:
Guess what?...THIS:
I have the last pair in my size in the US, how sweet is he? : D

I'm off to celebrate. 


6 comments:

  1. the coach booties are CUTE! and hope you had a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake is so darn adorable!

    so awesome that you have the last pair in your size, it was meant to be! take care and talk with you soon!
    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I love boots :D
    sorry for late visiting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i love hello kitty. Actually some ppl call me hello kitty, cus i have many Hello Kitty stuffs lol.
    I also want to tell you that i got the most cutest cami top couple days ago. Sorry i was busy, couldn't tell you right away. Once I got a chance to wear them I will wear them and put them on my blog. Thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jazmin!! Lucky you, pampered girl! Those botties were a great gift! XOXO, María José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin