B-day roundup and Accessories

I am back from my quick trip to Puerto Rico so I'm to updating regularly again.
I have to say it was a great birthday I felt cared for and special. 
I received very thoughtful presents. I wanted to thank my friend Ally for being so thoughtful and for the gorgeous cards ( so gorgeous!). 

My birthday cake was great and very tasty my SO and I picked it out:


I am now an official Ipad 2 owner : D Moms are so great (I love you Mom), I felt like a little kid opening it up and screaming! I mean I had no intention of buying one because of the price, for some reason I felt I could spend $950 on a pair of shoes rather than spend the same amount on an Ipad 2. BUT I will not turn down a free one!!



 On another note, I received some organizers for my earrings. Did I tell you I love earrings? (If not, now you know lol) I have begun the daunting task of organizing them and it's quite a lot of work. I'm running out of space and I still have a another box left. I'm headed back to Marshall's for more tree organizers : | I never realized how many earrings I actually owned until I starting doing this...I'm over 120 pairs...My table is just a mess with all my jewelry lying around.




 Down in Puerto Rico I had my nails done, I was feeling festive and what better color than red for my nails!  I had my nails filed down a bit and just painted. These are my real nails, no acrylic or anything...just painted.
 






14 comments:

  1. OMG!!! about that cake - crazy!!! lmbo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that cake is so funny! Lucky girl getting an iPad 2, very envious!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a great one. I love the cake, and your nails are SO pretty.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you got some fab presents. I love your nails and your cake made me laugh! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you styled your nails! i'm so bad a nail art, wish I was as half as good as you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday,hon!Love your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happi bdayyy!! Your collection is greaattt *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy birthday to you Jaz! Im a earings fanatic too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday, girl!!! wish you the best <3

    love, jamie
    @jamielechic

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah nice post! let me know if you want that we follow each other on blogger, facebook, bloglovin or another thing =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! So nice Ipad 2, you are a lucky girl! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you got some great presents!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your earring collection is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails are beautiful. And it's good to organize our stuff - you find hidden treasures when you do that!

    Congrats on the iPad2. I got one a few months ago and have incorporated it into my life. It's a fun device.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin