I've been a little separated from the internet trying to plan my SO's b-day as well so the posting has been a little slow. I am so excited, I've about so gifts so far and it's not my B-day yet! Mostly Bebe clothing, jewelry and a pair of BCBG shoes : D (see some photos below) the items are linked to the where their stores or similar styles so feel free to browse:
Bebe Gretchen High waisted skirt *sold out*

| Orange Octopus and Fish Cocktail ring |
Aren't my nails festive!!




Ah! So you're the gal who fits into those chic clothes at Bebe. I'm insanely jealous.
ReplyDeleteThe octopus ring is the best!!
yes! your nails are definitely festive :) im happily following you now!
ReplyDeletex jamie
beautiful post!<3<3
ReplyDeletelove the shoes! xx
ReplyDeleteFab items, especially love the shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove the first photo, lovely classic skirt!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment dear! I love yours, I´m following you now. Do follow me if you like my blog too :)
ReplyDeletewww.superclementina.blogspot.com
xx