Countdown! and a short wishlist

 (Prudential Center's entrance next to Gucci)

Yes, a countdown for my Birthday! Next week Wednesday December 7th is my birthday and I'm so excited. My SO keeps sneaking around trying to keep my surprise a secret! (so adorable)
I got an early present form my SO, a BCBG sweater dress, this is way better than Christmas lol 
(5 days left : D)

  • Shoe Lust
Now, feast your eyes on this baby!

                                Jimmy Choo sandals
Sexy! Jimmy Choo Marlene feather and suede sandals, so if you have an extra $2030 this would be the item to spend it on! : D


  • Mobility:
I have had the urge to buy a car lately...a car in a city that never has parking and has the smallest parking spots because some idiots can't park!! car of choice: A smart car!
 

Preferably I'd like it to look like this: 
 

  




5 comments:

  1. You have good taste! And thanks for alerting us to your upcoming special day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes! gasp! amazing!
    xjamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LUST over those Jimmy Choos! I wonder if Mr. A will help me add them to my collection ...


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jazmin! Thanks for delighting our eyes with your deluxe wishlist! BTW, I could do with a nice pair of feather heels like that. ;-) XOXO, María José

    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin