High End Makeup Shopping List + Dupes


I LOVE makeup, so needless to say I don't get tired of reading reviews, viewing swatches, watching make up tutorials, doing my own makeup looks ...you name it!


By now, hardcore makeup enthusiasts already know about Sephora's Rouge membership level. I have my eye on a few things that are at the top of my shopping list. I will mention the price for the items and also mention budget-concious options. 


 Make Up Forever 12 Color Flash Palette 
Price: $99


  • This seems like such a versatile palette, blending some brown/yellow maybe peach and turn it into foundation or concealer. The colors can be used as eyeshadow bases, lip colors, you can contour...the options are endless. 

Won't break the bank option:
  • There are quite a few palettes like this (theatrical makeup) that cost less (Kryolan, CRC, etc)


Lorac Pro Palette
Price: $42

  • 16 shades, including highlighting, shimmery, and matter colors.
  • Color selection, texture and feel are great

Won't break the bank option:
  • Wet n' Wild color icon  palettes (from left to right: greed, vanity, lust and the last one is pride) are much cheaper and you can get just about the same colors and lasting power as the Lorac palette. 




Bite Beauty 15 Shades of Sephora
Price: $48


  • I love lipgloss and this is the perfect set of colors, they are wearable colors (at least for me). Some are a bit sheer others are a bit pigmented. 


Won't break the bank option:
  • There's so many shades that I won't go over each one and their dupe. However, Revlon Colorburst Lip glosses is a great option and they come in lots of shades.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment in my blog =)

    I wish wet n wild was available were I live, I've heard great things about the color icon palettes (most of them were reviewed by emilynoel83^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good selection. I get a deep thrill out of seeing products real women use (like these) that I have in my makeup-kit. It makes me feel closer to being a real woman.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin