Now that almost everything is pieced together, I realized the curtains do not go with the motif....aghh! so frustrating. I tried to make them work but I'm pushing too much print in the room that's it beginning to look like scattered design.
On to the positives:
I'm half-way done with the stenciling of the accent wall:
I think it's coming along quite nice, the gold leaf paint looks so much nicer in person against the greish-purple.
In other news, I've had this bug for watching foreign, love stories or dark movies lately.
What I've seen so far:

Lucy is a university student who is working a number of jobs. She volunteers at a research lab, works at a coffee shop, and as a photocopy clerk in an office. She responds to an advertisement and embarks on an erotic freelance job in which she is required to sleep in bed alongside paying customers.

Sabah is 40, single, an immigrant from Syria living in Toronto with her family, responsible for her mother's well-being. Since her father's death, her brother Majid has been the family authority. His niece doesn't want him choosing her husband, his marriage is rocky, but he insists on tradition. Sabah meets Stephen at a city swimming pool; they're attracted to each other. Because he's not a Muslim, Sabah hides their friendship from her family.

When magazine editor Juliette Grant travels to Cairo to meet her diplomat husband, Mark, she learns from his friend Tareq Khalifa that Mark has been delayed. But as Tareq shows her around the city, an unexpected attraction develops between them.
Any recommended movies are welcome as well : )



0 comments:
Post a Comment