Fab Spring Finds and Lovely Hems!


Finals are rolling around, I've got to say this has been a VERY busy semester. Full of work, papers, assignments, tests and at times it felt like I was trying to survive hell.
Checklist of what's left:
  • Bio(Nutrition): Final Test
  • Eng: Final Essay
  • Honors Program App. & Interview
  • Random paperwork
I decided to take a summer class, hopefully it won't take up my whole summer. Also, I'm super eager to know my grades for this semester already! ekk!

So anyways, onto more interesting topics like: my shopping spree finds:

I am in love with this dress! Wonderful fit and so flowy! it's one of my newest additions.

BCBG dress: $138

H M has some great deals going on, I was able to snag these cute items for awesome prices:


 Printed Skirt $12.95

 Striped Skirt: $5.95
 
Earrings: $5.95

I also like Forever 21 for basics and simple pieces. I picked up a cute dress, earrings and some head accessories. 

 
Pink Dress: $17.80
                                                  Electric Pointed Earrings: $2.80           Floral Drop Earrings: $5.80

Seed Beaded Earrings: $4.80

My most favorite item so far is...my new rain boots that my SO bought for me:

 
aren't they adorable!



Hope you are having a wonderful week! The weekend is almost near!!


1 comments:

  1. Great finds!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin