I don't think Christmas could've been any better! My dear SO got me a new Coach satchel purse with the matching wristlet in bright patent red, and when I say bright...I mean noticeable from a block down literally (we tried it)
New Year's Organization Goals:
- Finish building closet
- Organize makeup
- Organize shoes
- Organize nail polishes
Ideas:
For lipsticks:
For organizing inside the drawers:

For MAC x15 eyeshadow palettes: (they fit perfectly)





Great!! good ideas. xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwww such a nice present from ur love! Love the color!
ReplyDeleteI have to buy those lipstick holders... But it's too expensive while shipping to Europe... :/
Those are cd /dvd holders? For palettes or? Such a great idea.
Thank you soooo much ur such a sweetheart!!
ReplyDeletethe coach purse is great! such a lovely christmas gift and your dad is awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat list!!! Hope you get a lot done!
ReplyDeletehttp://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Lovely bag! What a gorgeous color.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful 2012 my dear!
Happy New Year, Jazmin!
ReplyDeleteNice post! I could do with any of the red patent bags!
Wish you have an amazing 2012, full of happiness, success and glamour, of course!
XOXO, Maria José
http://www.nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/
lol noticeable from a block down ! Love it! A very happy and organized new year to you! :)
ReplyDeleteThe satchel and purse are absolutely gorgeous, congrats on getting them! Happy new year. xo
ReplyDeleteI like the first bag!!!
ReplyDeletexo Emma