Leopard pumps and red lips always make a statement...

So, it was freezing cold out! 30's to low 40's


After taking these photos I noticed I looked like I had a peacock strut in every picture.
Coat: Guess
Grey Sweater dress: BCBG Max Azria
Leopard Pups: Anntaylor
Red lipstick: MAC (shade: Ruby Woo)


Black Friday: 

I have no plans for Black Friday yet, however as I picked up a pleated skirt (on sale!) yesterday from Lord and Taylor (which you will see posted up soon) I found out what they are having for Black Friday.
  • Lord and Taylor will have $20 off any item or purchase over $40 (if you are in line at 4 or 5 AM I think was the time)
  • Best buy will be having a 42" Sharp LCD HDTV for $200 (Doors open at 12AM but here in MA they will be opening at 1AM)
  • H&M will have dresses and sweaters starting at $5 and Outwear clothing starting at $20 (Doors open at 5AM on Friday)


13 comments:

  1. hey, jaz! you look very pretty in your dress, and that leopard pump is just so pretty i might have to get it. :)

    thanks for the info on the shopping... have a great thanksgiving!

    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jazmin! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! (Do you speak Spanish?) I like yours very much and the way you look, as well! So, I'm your follower already, and I'd love to have you among mines, too. XOXO, María José

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your coat and dress, it's very very beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awee you have such a beautiful curvy lines~ I'm jealous XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute leopard pump~~ and your shape is awesome *O*
    thanks for visiting me dear, I'm following you :*

    ♔ cominica beauty blog ♔

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really rock those pumps. Leopard becomes you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your trench!! You look gorgeous
    Come follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I love your leopard pumps, very hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holaaa¡¡

    Fantastico el look, me encantan los zapatos con print animal, te quedan genial.

    Besotes desde El Bazar de Theresa¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking really good Jazmin, love the dress. xxxAfeeyahxxx

    smilerrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I love your leopard print pumps! Great outfit. now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes for the pumps and red lips. It will be classic and sexy all the time. Love it honey. Can't wait to get the package:)

    <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin