Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great print and that blouse is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your boots also rock and you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
I've been looking for a bodysuit for weeks now and can't find one anywhere. They used to be sold in many stores but seem to have disappeared. I'll have to check out BCBG. Thanks for the lead.
love the skirt, it's so fun!
ReplyDeleteand I'm following you now too!
That floral skirt is so nice! :)
ReplyDeleteYou can still join our shabby apple giveaway
lovely! :)
ReplyDeletelove the different layers going on here! fun skirt!
ReplyDeletexoxo
molliee
http://mstwirlyskirts.com
adorable outfit! and cute photos!
ReplyDeletex
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
Your skirt is gorgeous! Gotta love eBay! JS xx
ReplyDeletehttp://januarysublime.com
Great look, darling! I loved your skirt. xx
ReplyDeleteAren't florals just the best? ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love 'Once Upon A Time' too. Such a great show!
Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
Amazing skirt!!! And I love the boot/sock combination!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comments on my blog!! Following back!!
xox,
karen
www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com
Very nice look...kiss
ReplyDeletewww.zagufashion.com
I love your skirt and belt!!! So cute girl!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog for a chance to win a Sephora giftcard!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com
You look so pretty! Love the skirt on you!
ReplyDeletexx
Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/
Love the detail of the white socks poking out against the black leggings xo
ReplyDeletebeautiful skirt! love this look with the boots, warm ups and tights! so cute!
ReplyDeletespinning-threads.blogspot.com
Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your skirt, what a great print and that blouse is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your boots also rock and you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeletePop Culture&Fashion Magic
Great look,hon!Love the skirt!
ReplyDeletethe blue skirt <3
ReplyDeletei've following you dear :D
Love from Bali,
@ayudamayanthi
http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com/
And also the boots <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog, am following! follow back if you like my blog :)
ReplyDeletevery pretty skirt, you look lovely x
I love your skirt! And the socks peaking out of your boots are adorable!!
ReplyDeletewww.saysskippy.blogspot.com
I love the color and print on that skirt! It's amazing. I love that you peeked socks out of the top of your boots!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it! :)
Have a great day!
http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your comment on my blog! I´ll follow you on bloglovein!=)
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Qatar!
What a cute outfit! The skirt is especially nice.
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for a bodysuit for weeks now and can't find one anywhere. They used to be sold in many stores but seem to have disappeared. I'll have to check out BCBG. Thanks for the lead.