Random thoughts of the Day

I have officially gotten on a want-to-do-everything kick again! Besides, attempting to be as lean as can be, I'm redoing our living room and taken up pole fitness lessons again. Talk about a workout!
Meaning, pending on my shopping list:

While not the most 'stylish' it's more functional, so it does serve its purpose.

Also, I found this wonderful recipe for Shrimp and Bacon Stuffed baby potatoes...Oh Yes! I most definitely will be cooking up a batch.

At IKEA I found a pair of curtains that I am going to put up, we're thinking a beautiful light lavender for the walls. The curtain will definitely look gorgeous with the walls, I have 3 windows...so that means I need one or two more curtains for the big main window. I'll probably do an ivory color or even a lavender depending on what I can find. Take a look at the print:


I also found a very cute lace plant potter:

At Lululemon I fell in love with this glass water bottle:


I can most definitely see why some people really get addicted to shopping there...




Thoughts:
  • Need to work on my flexibility
  • When will this seafood craving spree go away?
  • How is it that IKEA thinks of everything and knows what you are thinking while you shop?
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jazmin, I love your choices and the baby potatoes look so good!

    xo Jo

    http://whiterosesandcoffee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazmin your blog is amazing!! I love the design of your site!
    Now I follow you with GFC, do you wanna follow me back?
    Your blog it's very interesting and pretty!!
    ChicToChic
    kiss kiss,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ikea stuff, but the curtains i always have a problem with because i have to shorten it.... some great finds. :)

    have a great day, jaz!


    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin