So winter is quickly approaching, I am lately in love with my pink cashmere sweater. It keeps me so warm. So far the lows are in the 29s, I can't believe summer went by so fast : (
So let's move on to today's outfit, my SO bought me a few items and
among them a pretty pleated black skirt from Bebe. I am in love! Can you tell from my happiness in this photo? : D
Sweater & Skirt: Bebe
Leggins: French Connection
Boots: Alloy
Don't forget to participate in my weekend giveaway:
I'm giving away this BRAND NEW cami:
P.S I have chosen not do the line for Versace for H&M today : (
In stores tomorrow, Newbury St.'s H&M opens it doors for this tomorrow at 8AM
Good Luck to those going for this.




cute outfit! love the colour!
ReplyDeletex
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
really great bright outfit!
ReplyDeletexoxo
molliee
I love the combination of pink and black together! I'm not sure if I will be braving the line for the Versace for H&M collection. It might be too intense for me haha.
ReplyDeleteLots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
You are working that combination! So gorgeous! Love love that skirt! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/
you look so cute! love the boots!
ReplyDeletespinning-threads.blogspot.com
Holaaa¡¡
ReplyDeleteMe gustan ese tipo de botas se las puede sacar mucho partido...
Besotes desde El Bazar de Theresa¡¡¡
love your outfit :)
ReplyDeletewww.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Love that skirt. Bebe has great stuff but none of it is large enough for me. I go in to ogle the clothes and leave empty-handed. Nice to see it on you, though.
ReplyDeleteGreat look,hon!Love the top!
ReplyDeleteThe silhouette of your outfit is so crisp and clean!
ReplyDeleteseven-percentsolution.blogspot.com
great outfit.
ReplyDeletewww.yolathorp.com
Super cute sweater!! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://graylavender.com
Love the outfit! The skirt and sweater are lovely, makes my kinda think of a schoolgirl look, but a very stylish one:)
ReplyDeleteXx Jorien
fab-by-me.blogspot.com
Oh btw.. the pictures of Paris, it's not a prison (but i can imagine you thought that!) I think it's a bank or something, but I liked the architecture of it and specially when the light fell on it!
ReplyDeleteXx Jorien