Rebelling against winter


Top: BCBG Max Azria
Shorts: H&M 
Shoes: Boutique 9 (Nine West)

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! the color combination is perfect!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shorts <3 congratulations on your new blog, i'm following in both google and bloglovin showing my support - looking forward more posts - Bianca http://cactusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute shorts <3 following you :)

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for popping by!!:)))
    following u for ure new posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post!<3 the outfit is really beautiful!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top girl!

    X minty
    Http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been enjoying your older posts (the ones I missed before discovering your blog) and this one stands out. Those shorts and that top and those beautiful long legs of yours... you make me wish I were you!

    In truth, I've attempted to look like this (see link below) but couldn't pull it off the way you can. I envy the gifts nature bestowed on you. :)

    http://tinyurl.com/3jgofke

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow me on Blog lovin'

Coming Soon

Other Updates

Author

Follow on Bloglovin