I got up at 8AM and got home at 3PM, I was exhausted to say the least (walked all day in my leopard Anntaylor pumps, very comfortable btw; highly recommend those pumps)
Here's some finds, more to see later...
Calvin Klein draped neck dress
Here's some finds, more to see later...
Bebe pleated mini skirt: (in black)
|
Bebe pleated skirt (in black also)
*Sold out
![]() |
I have finally found my holiday dress:
Piece de resistence:
BCBG Max Azria Aurelia strapless tiered satin dress (in red)
This dress is much more gorgeous in person, divine and elegant. A deep red and a satiny feel. So worth it! Can you tell I love Max Azria? My closet is almost done also, photos of my IKEA closet set up soon.
Similar styles in red:
Similar styles in red:









thank you for sharing :D
ReplyDeletered color is so cool and brave, I love it :3
I'm a fan of BCBG too! Can't wait for you to post pic of you wearing the red dress!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress you chose, so pretty!! xx
ReplyDeletelove all this gorgeous dress
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog now, hope you visit mine and follow too
kisses
www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com
I love BCBG Dresses.
ReplyDeleteVery nice post
fashionceleste.blogspot.com
Looks like you had a very successful Black Friday shopping trip!! Great finds!
ReplyDeletehttp://styleservings.blogspot.com/